Monday 20 February 2012

More card club cards to share

Its Monday!!! Ohhh mixed feelings, half term is over and the children have returned to school - along with GCSEs and mock exams but also its nice to be back to a normal working week. I'm actually quite spoilt as I am off to lunch with a lovely friend to Winchester - I cant wait!!! So here are the other three cards we made at card club.


The first card is using the French Foliage stamp set and the free Sprinkled Expressions Salebration set- Many thanks to the amazing Amanda for the idea!! And there is a little distressing too and it proved quite distressing to some of my customers!!! You know who you are!!!........






The next card is from my favourite Salebration stamp set - the Fresh Vintage set. I love it and think its perfect for cards and scrapbooking and its yours free with £45 order or you could host a home class and receive one for total sales of £300.





And the last card was made using the newest Big Shot die - Blossom party and some Design Series Paper and a little bit of bling!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment