Monday 25 June 2012

Wonderful Worthing Weekend - Crafting retreat...

Well my wonderful Worthing weekend is now over for this year but we had a wonderful time. 
We stayed at the fabulous Ardington Hotel - who have learnt to get to know us crafting ladies over the six plus years we have been visiting!! 


I thought I would share some piccies of the weekend and also some of the classes and projects we made. 


We arrived Friday and after I set up (with the help of the fabulous Keri) we had about an hour or so to craft as people arrived. Then it was off to a pre-dinner drink of a delicious glass of champagne thanks to the lovely Brigette - a great way to kick start the weekend. 


Following are some pictures of the room all set up and everyone working hard on their pages/projects. Over the next few days I will share some of the classes and projects.


Oh and I am taking bookings for next year. I keep numbers low so that it provides an opportunity for everyone to get to know each other and makes it a relaxing weekend. 




1 comment:

  1. Looks like you all had a blast... maybe next year I will finally join you all??!!!!

    ReplyDelete