Wednesday 7 November 2012

Some swaps....

A few more photos from Convention.....did I mention we had an amazing time?....

In Mainz, sadly the shops were closed but we did a bit of walking around the old town. 

With Shelli - the Co Founder of Stampin' Up! 


Look at this box! It was over flowing with swaps....

 I was going to show you all the free stamps sets and then I realised that I had some that were top secret!! I will have to re take the photo and post later!! 
My Convention bag, lanyard and gifts from Amanda.

Tomorrow I will start sharing swaps, they are so lovely and some contain delicious chocolates and sweets and I have to be quick and take photos before my children eat them!!!

Until then have a good day xxx 

1 comment:

  1. Yes it was a great time,looking forward to the next one in Manchester already

    ReplyDelete