Monday 19 September 2011

Swapping.....

Saturday saw a gathering of Stampin' Up demonstrators in High Wycombe. It was a lovely day and we got to see sneak peaks of the new products coming in October - we even got to bring a stamp set home each too!! We also learnt more about the new generous career plan and hostess benefits.

And of course in true Stampin Up fashion we swapped!!!!

I came home with lots of fabulous swaps and cant wait to put my own slant to them. The other demonstrators are truly an inspiration.

Here are the swaps I took - all 56 of them!!! Using a sneak peak of one of the new Big Shot dies coming on October 1st!!!

I firstly used the Daisy Die and punched out the negative of the smallest flower with the scallop circle punch and also a flower using the flower punch.

 Then I placed a folded card of 7.5cm x 7.5cm (to fit our new envelopes coming soon) on the new Penant and Doilies die (oh yes...coming soon!) and cut out the shapes. Then I just glued them together using tombo and a button on top!.....Here they are in the basket.
 And here are two sizes in more detail.

No comments:

Post a Comment